Smoke damage can be pervasive and potentially toxic. Tri-State Restoration Services will professionally assess your damage and recommend a restoral plan. Our restoration experts will safely and completely remove smoke damage, maintaining a happy and healthy environment, work or home. Our goal is to minimize your loss and restore your peace of mind.
24/7 Emergency Service
Tri-State Restoration Services Minimizes Your Loss with FAST Service
Our operators are ready to take your call at any hour, any day of the week. After disaster, there are a million things that need to be done. Let us lighten your load — Tri-State Restoration Services does all the paperwork for you.
- Call (513) 277-0857 for 24/7 emergency service
- Get fast and professional cleanup services from our experts
- Avoid insurance headaches. We'll handle the paperwork for you.
It's Not Just Smoke & Mirrors
Tri-State Restoration Services has been handling smoke damage since 2001.
- We professionally clean all damaged structural surfaces (walls, ceilings, floors).
- Ensure safe disposal of all contaminated property.
- Aggressively clean all affected belongings.
- Provide thorough sanitizing and deodorizing to eliminate smoke and fire odors.
Soot Residue Can Be Toxic. Leave The Cleanup To Tri-State Restoration Services
Problems often arise when inexperienced homeowners take matters into their own hands. We use a variety of cleaning methods to ensure the safest and most efficient removal of soot. Don't make matters worse. Call the experts at Tri-State Restoration Services.
- Conduct thorough testing of soot residue to determine the best cleaning methods
- Soot removal from brass, aluminum, chrome, marble, tile, and porcelain
- Soot removal from upholstery and carpet
When You Have Smoke Damage, Call (513) 277-0857 For Quality Restoration Services
We come equipped with everything needed to completely erase all evidence of smoke damage. When we're finished, the affected area will look, smell, and function as if there had been no fire.
- Tri-State Restoration Services will assess your emergency and recommend the best cleanup option for you.
- We contain the problem area to minimize cleanup cost.
- We ensure that the problem area is professionally and thoroughly cleaned.
- We aggressively pretreat surfaces and belongings to minimize secondary damage.
- We remove soot from all surfaces.
- We eliminate unpleasant fire- and smoke-related odors.
- We dry and dehumidify the affected area to prevent bacteria, fungi, and mildew growth.
Call for Fast FREE Quote
Dial Area Code first please.